Pakistani recipes & cooking
Pakistani recipes & cooking
Login: Username: Password:   or  Register for FREE
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Muskan Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Muskan Here Reply with quote

Salam to all members here. I am a new member. I registered today bcuz I love to cook and make new dishes. That's the main reason I registered here. looking forward to making some good friendz. if you'd like to know abt me then feel free to ask. and I had a question ? I want to know how I can add some of my own recipes ? if anyone knows then plz help me out. thnx. Allah Hafiz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walaikum Salaam Muskan and welcome to PakiRecipes

The forum section at PakiRecipes was introduced on August 14, 2006 launch of version 2.0 and that is why you dont see many members and posts yet.

Being as popular and helpful that PakiRecipes is, it is only a matter of short time that we will have lots of members and tons of posts discussing Recipes, Articles, News and Tips & Tricks.

I am sure you will make lots of friends and learn/teach many cooking and household tricks here at PakiRecipes.

"Recipe Submission" area is currently offline as I am working on it to make it better and easy for everyone to post thier own recipes. In making sure we have accurate, complete and quality Recipes I have to make the submission section more advance and dynamic yet easy to use. Hang in there and soon, InshaAllah, you will be able to contribute recipes to

PakiRecipes on Mobile Devices | PakiRecipes at Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walikumasalm and welcome to the forum,inshallah u will find good freinds here,u will learn good recipes and share ur recipes with us too.i think most of the members join the forum due to interest in cooking as its first pakistani food forum.
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walaikum--asslam..first of @ll welcum here as you r new member here..well i think yea everyone would love to know more about u...and i hope if u r cooking passionat u ll love this place and v will try to help u out in every recipe u want...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger