Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Get rid of Cockroches

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this work for you?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I will try it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

abrarhussain_73

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Get rid of Cockroches Reply with quote

Cockroaches are very dirty are dangerious to health insects and the dead cockroches body dust triggers asthma problem in sensitive people specially in children.

Female roaches can lay up to 40 eggs at a time, laying up to a 400 babies in a lifetime. Their lifespan is a year long and adult roaches can go for a month without food, and even up to an hour without oxygen. They can live off of virtually anything. Even the organic glue compound found on the back of stamps or the nourishment of your dead skin flakes can sustain them for weeks.

I have a recipe to kill cockroaches:
Here it is:

Take one cup of all purpose flour (maida)
Take one cup of Boric powder (easily available in stores).
Take 3 to 4 table spoon of sugar
Take milk to prepare a dough of the above ingredients

Mix all ingredients putting milk to form a dough.
kneed well and then make round shape (like shami kabab)

Cockroaches hides in dark surface mostly attached with wall.
Place these round shape kabab like things in that places.

like (kitchen lower cabinets, under the sink, behind refrigerator, under the sofa's in the wholes of walls back side of camode, washbasin, main wholes etc.

this recipe is less toxic for human beings than other toxic sprays and other things. But this recipe is very toxic for cockroaches. Still keep out of reach of children.

This is tested recipe by me and believe me when you do this the roaches will disappear in a few weeks. Amazingly this works. Also when live roaches eats the dead roaches by it they also dies. Some roaches eat it and goes back to the main hiding place from where all roaches comes and they dies there and the other dies eating the dead ones. So by this method in few weeks a majority of to roaches population decreased. you can give this recipe to your neighbors and request them to do it at the same time you do. So the roaches in your neighborhood will also disappear and it will give you relief for a long time. Do this process after every 3 or 4 months then no cockroach you will see around.
sweet_kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it didn'tt did much to me i didn't used milk used water instead and instead of making tikia i we pasted paste on the cabinet 9 drew a line)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
abrarhussain_73

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Roach killing Reply with quote

sweet_kitten wrote:
it didn'tt did much to me i didn't used milk used water instead and instead of making tikia i we pasted paste on the cabinet 9 drew a line)

Thanks for reply.

Just do as directed hope it will solve the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> House & Household All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: