Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
poor communication

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Requests & Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luminos58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: poor communication Reply with quote

its been a few days since i joined up with this site. i was quite impressed with the set up and lay out . everything looked very professional. but , i must say its beginning to feel like a let down. i get the feeling none of you are around 99% of the time. and its like a one man show. like you have not responded to questions of guests since october. one put forward by anne dixon for eg. re avatars.
guys itni achi effort ko waste may na jaane de. dont do it for personal satisfation. communicate with the people passing through your site. word of mouth can do wonders. and have regualr competitions , jokes sections etc.
its a sincere advise and not just criticism.
aisha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks luminose for nice words for the site, this is really a good place for ladies to discuss food issues,i cant say about other ladies where are they but i were little busy and dont feeling well so couldnt answer or post new recipes.
luminos58

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

thank you aisha for sorting out the problem. and i also appreciate the removal of the offensive material posted earlier.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see ur honest feed back and thanks for the tip too..well yeah i myslf was little busy so couldnt come here but whoever comes here regularly should post here whether somebody is there to join him or not..i may not be able to come here regularly these days specially due to some reasons but whenever i come here i reply to post and i participate here..but yeah it will take little time to get popular i mean this site this is not a public forum this is specially a food linked forum so i think whoever have interest in food or recipe comes here...anyway it was a nice tip appriciated Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Requests & Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: