Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
login problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aisha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: login problem Reply with quote

Its asking to login again and again once i login and write a post and whn i goes to submit it, it ask for login again and i have to write the post again as it deleated.so what is that problem?
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Aisha,

Is it something that always happen or it happened only once?

Sometimes when the server is very busy fighting the hacking attempts from people all over the world, who have no life or respect to others, it might get very slow and log you out (lose session).

Please confirm if you are having login problems everytime you post or not.

Thanks.
aisha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ufff i am realy sick of that i wrote the problem in detail and when i click to submit it was asking for login again and when i login there was new ,clean page. Crying or Very sad
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
ufff i am realy sick of that i wrote the problem in detail and when i click to submit it was asking for login again and when i login there was new ,clean page. Crying or Very sad

Hi, I have never faced any such problem myself. But then I am in UK and the internet system here is much better than Pakistan. If anyone else is facing the same problem can you please come forward so our administration can take appropriate steps regarding this trouble.
aisha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ,life long i ma not Pkaistan,and i have very ADSL conection with a high speed .i am on the option that atumaticallu login on each visit and when i open the page i was login already but when i want to reply the post it was asking for login.
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey aisha did u solve ur problem yet or u still having problem ?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
No ,life long i ma not Pkaistan,and i have very ADSL conection with a high speed .i am on the option that atumaticallu login on each visit and when i open the page i was login already but when i want to reply the post it was asking for login.

Since I am not able to re-produce this issue it is little difficult to tackle it.

Firstly, test with the auto login setting off. I know you want to auto login and that is why you had it checked at the first place but this is just for testing. I want to see if you are still asked to login again n again after each post.

Secondly, please tell me what operating system (Windows Professional 2000, Window XP Home, Windows XP Pro etc.) and what browser (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox etc.) you are using.

It could pretty much be the security settings in your browser that is prohibiting PakiRecipes from saving your login information for you to auto-login. I will lookup and see if I find more about this issue.

Thanks
Nawed ~
aisha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanksn NK for ur support ,alhumdulilah today i dont have this problem ,when i open the page it automaticelly log me and tjen it naver ask for login ,i am happy toda Very Happy y.
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:

Hi aisha,

So you're not in Pakistan. Ok that was a bit of misunderstanding on my behalf. Anyway, I am glad that your logging problem is solved. And NK, there was never a cat fight. It was just perhaps a difference in opinions. We are all like a team here, like a big huge global family so a little 'noke jhonke' should be allowed....isn't it!!
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifelongpk wrote:

And NK, there was never a cat fight. It was just perhaps a difference in opinions. We are all like a team here, like a big huge global family so a little 'noke jhonke' should be allowed....isn't it!!

'noke jhonke' hmmm.. ok it wasnt a Cat Fight.

just Kitten Fight Razz meaoooww !!
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NawedKhan wrote:
lifelongpk wrote:

And NK, there was never a cat fight. It was just perhaps a difference in opinions. We are all like a team here, like a big huge global family so a little 'noke jhonke' should be allowed....isn't it!!

'noke jhonke' hmmm.. ok it wasnt a Cat Fight.

just Kitten Fight Razz meaoooww !!

Ok kitten fight!! if it makes you happy.......
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wao i found this thread really interesting...wao...so aisha where do u live where r u from..is ur probelem being solved now????wel i dont have such probelems usually Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchef i am living in KSA and offcourse from Pakistan .alhumdulilah my problem is solved now when i open the site i login automaticalliy.
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
bestchef i am living in KSA and offcourse from Pakistan .alhumdulilah my problem is solved now when i open the site i login automaticalliy.

tht's good tht everything is good now. tht meanz we will be seeing more of u now here rite ???? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Technical Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: