Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Merry christmas!!!

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Wishes & Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buddyburton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Merry christmas!!! Reply with quote

I am Buddyburton.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.Welcome to the forum.I have to say all of you "Merry Christmas"."We Wish You a Merry Christmas" is a popular secular sixteenth-century English carol from the West Country of England.The origin of this Christmas carol lies in the English tradition where wealthy people of the community gave Christmas treats to the carolers on Christmas eve such as 'figgy puddings' that were very much like modern day Christmas Puddings.It is one of the few traditional holiday carols that makes mention of the New Year celebration.The song is often parodied.Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.
neal10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Friends........

Christmas is so much a wonderful time. Its a season to warm one's heart and it reminds us of the goodness in the human spirit that brings to us the warmth all through winter and the months to follow.

Christmas is all about gifts, cakes, christmas tree, christmas carols, Christmas sms messages, Sanata Claus, scraps, sms greetings, new year wishes, sending scraps, Christmas text messages, celebrations, shopping, holidays, greetings and many more.

Thanks
Terontoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality of it is that you are knowledgeable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Wishes & Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: