Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Muskan Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Muskan Here Reply with quote

Salam to all members here. I am a new member. I registered today bcuz I love to cook and make new dishes. That's the main reason I registered here. looking forward to making some good friendz. if you'd like to know abt me then feel free to ask. and I had a question ? I want to know how I can add some of my own recipes ? if anyone knows then plz help me out. thnx. Allah Hafiz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walaikum Salaam Muskan and welcome to PakiRecipes

The forum section at PakiRecipes was introduced on August 14, 2006 launch of PakiRecipes.com version 2.0 and that is why you dont see many members and posts yet.

Being as popular and helpful that PakiRecipes is, it is only a matter of short time that we will have lots of members and tons of posts discussing Recipes, Articles, News and Tips & Tricks.

I am sure you will make lots of friends and learn/teach many cooking and household tricks here at PakiRecipes.

"Recipe Submission" area is currently offline as I am working on it to make it better and easy for everyone to post thier own recipes. In making sure we have accurate, complete and quality Recipes I have to make the submission section more advance and dynamic yet easy to use. Hang in there and soon, InshaAllah, you will be able to contribute recipes to PakiRecipes.com

Nawed~
Cool
aisha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walikumasalm and welcome to the forum,inshallah u will find good freinds here,u will learn good recipes and share ur recipes with us too.i think most of the members join the forum due to interest in cooking as its first pakistani food forum.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walaikum--asslam..first of @ll welcum here as you r new member here..well i think yea everyone would love to know more about u...and i hope if u r cooking passionat u ll love this place and v will try to help u out in every recipe u want...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mosqeetoh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome muskan

enjoy ur stay here.... more member means more fun!

Wink
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NawedKhan wrote:
Walaikum Salaam Muskan and welcome to PakiRecipes

The forum section at PakiRecipes was introduced on August 14, 2006 launch of PakiRecipes.com version 2.0 and that is why you dont see many members and posts yet.

Being as popular and helpful that PakiRecipes is, it is only a matter of short time that we will have lots of members and tons of posts discussing Recipes, Articles, News and Tips & Tricks.

I am sure you will make lots of friends and learn/teach many cooking and household tricks here at PakiRecipes.

"Recipe Submission" area is currently offline as I am working on it to make it better and easy for everyone to post thier own recipes. In making sure we have accurate, complete and quality Recipes I have to make the submission section more advance and dynamic yet easy to use. Hang in there and soon, InshaAllah, you will be able to contribute recipes to PakiRecipes.com

Nawed~
Cool

hey thnx for the help.

btw I also live in queenz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
Walikumasalm and welcome to the forum,inshallah u will find good freinds here,u will learn good recipes and share ur recipes with us too.i think most of the members join the forum due to interest in cooking as its first pakistani food forum.

thnx so much. so nice of u
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
walaikum--asslam..first of @ll welcum here as you r new member here..well i think yea everyone would love to know more about u...and i hope if u r cooking passionat u ll love this place and v will try to help u out in every recipe u want...

thnx. I am loving this place already Very Happy
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mosqeetoh wrote:
welcome muskan

enjoy ur stay here.... more member means more fun!

Wink

thnx
and I agree
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Muskan Here Reply with quote

Hi muskan Khan. Welcome to the site. I really like the shimmering nails icon. Smile Have fun here!!
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Muskan Here Reply with quote

lifelongpk wrote:
Hi muskan Khan. Welcome to the site. I really like the shimmering nails icon. Smile Have fun here!!

thnx for welcoming me and thnx for likin the icon.
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come no one is here ? I come here like 10 times in a day but I do not see anyone here except myself. its like a ghost town ( ghost forum ). come on ppl write stuff and lets have some fun.
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuskanKhan85 wrote:
how come no one is here ? I come here like 10 times in a day but I do not see anyone here except myself. its like a ghost town ( ghost forum ). come on ppl write stuff and lets have some fun.

As I mentioned elsewhere, PakiRecipes Forum section is a new addition in 2nd Version. Not many people know about it even though many people come to the site everyday. There are always 6-10 visitors viewing Recipes any given second.

Mostly people would just browse through the articles, recipes and tips & tricks. They dont know about the forum, don't find it necessary to register, or don't feel like discussing anything.

Give it some time... it is a cirle of... posts attracts members, members post, posts attracts members and so on.

Your posting is making people to stop and, if interesting enough, will compell them to reply. To reply they register and so on. I have made many forums and have seen them grow from me the only member to 3000+ members with thousands of posts.

Being the first and only Pakistani Food Forum on the internet we have the potential to ... ummm.... how do i put this.. EXPLODE !!! Wink
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea u r right
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this paki recipes forums sections will take some time to get popular.Well i have created one web page and mention its name over there so it will be popular as well and therefore we will have rush here.well muskan i like your way to say thanks to everyone.keep it up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: