Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
I will delete all those recipes which will be posted here.

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: I will delete all those recipes which will be posted here. Reply with quote

I have posted this before and this is one more time.This section is not for posting recipes,this is for their discussions.First of all if you post any recipe here it will not be shared to those who dont even visit forums and your postings will be useless.There is another section for submission of recipe if you see it on left navigation bar.So from now on please submit your recipes there if I will see any recipe here that will be deleted.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Sorry i know i was rude but u have to be discipline in every part of ur life...ans should take everything serious in order to achieve something....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rose2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: rose2009 Reply with quote

Hi, your idea is very interesting , I really like it. Thanks a lot

simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France Twisted Evil
shana34

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends

A box or small bowl of baking soda in the refrigerator, freezer, or any cupboard will keep away unpleasant odors.
Similarly, baking soda will keep away garbage odors; sprinkle the bottom of the pail, and then sprinkle again after you put a new bag in.
Grease Fires can be extinguished by sprinkling baking soda on them.
To clean surfaces, sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth. Wipe, then rinse with clean water.
To remove stale smells from food containers, rinse out with hot water and baking soda. If the smell persists, let the container soak overnight in the baking soda and water mixture.

Thanks for all friends
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Kitchen Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: