Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
New Features as of Sep 3rd 2006

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: New Features as of Sep 3rd 2006 Reply with quote

Dear Members and Visitors of PakiRecipes.com,
Fulfilling our promise of providing quality, useful and easy to navigate contents on PakiRecipes we have been adding new features almost every day. Here is a list of "What's new since Aug 14, 2006 launch?":

= Paging on Recipes and Tips/Tricks section
    No longer you have to view long list of recipes or tips/tricks on single page. Now you can navigate easily with pagination.

= Sorting on Recipes and Tips/Tricks section
    Sort the recipe or tips/tricks on a page by title, author, votes, view, rating or date.

= Similar Recipes
    Listing of additional recipes with similar titles or from the same category makes it easy to find more variety of Recipes.

= Google this Recipe / Tip and Trick
    Partnering with Google, the biggest search engine online, PakiRecipes allow you to look up the current recipe or tip/trick on Goolge.

= New Avatars
    New avatars for registered members. Go to your profile and select Avatar gallery at the bootom of the page to view all avatars.

= GuestBook for public reviews and responses
    A special section in forum for all registered and non-registered visitors to post thier comments, messages, suggestions and feedback in a GuestBook style. View and Post Now!

= Rate the Recipes / Tip and Trick
    Anyone, registered or not, can rate a recipe and tip/trick.

= Two new forums added
    Kitchen Corner and House & Houshold forums are added.

= My Favorites (Recipes, Tips/Tricks, Forum Topics)
    The best feature of all. Registered members can add Recipes , Tips/Tricks and Forum Topics to thier favorites. Making it easy to jump back to your favorites. No limit. You may delete any favorite anytime.

More and more features and functionalities are added to your favorite PakiRecipes.com on almost daily basis. Make sure you come back often to learn and use the new features.

Nawed Khan Cool

Last edited by NawedKhan on Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL NAWEED EVERYTHING IN HERE IS UNIQUE...I WONDER HOW U COMEUP WITH SUCH A GREAT IDEAS...ITS TOO GOOD I HAVE CHECKED OUT EVERYTHING NEW IN HERE...ITS AWESOME....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything looks gr8. u've done a very good job.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow,really the new look of the forum is very good and decent.i like it specialy the way now the recipe page is and the related recipes.There are other food sites too but the good thing of this site that gives it a lead is that there are recipes from all over the world and they get rating,from which we can get idea how this recipe turn for others. but another thing that can be added is that we can write our coments about arecpe,which help other to know more about the recipe before he is giving a try to it.I am surprised to see that a man is wokring so good on acooing site and he gave the all things that we wanted,anyway Naveed did his job nicely and now its the duty of our members to keep it up.
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
I am surprised to see that a man is wokring so good on a cooking site and he gave the all things that we wanted, anyway Naveed did his job nicely and now its the duty of our members to keep it up.

I hope working on PakiRecipes does not make me less of a man. Cool
Let me make it very clear... lol .... I stay 6 feet away from kitchen, I dont cook, and I know nothing (I repeat nothing) about kitchen, food or recipes. Laughing

The requested feature is already added. Please refer to the latest announcements to see what new features are available now.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: