Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Weight Management
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
u girls are right milk is a big source of calcium and calcium plays an important rule in weight lose .read this articel .http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm/cmi_2171171/cid_6
it has good information about the rule of calcium intake in weightlose.
and bestchef i agree with u, the boiled rice in which we darin its water dont cause weight gain ,its true as starch of rice darin when we drain its water.so biryani is better than pilaio. Very Happy
and i think its better than dieting if we take evrything but in small quantity . as all the food that our Allah has given us has its own rule in our health so dont say no to any food but take small portion.and must burn the food as remaining active palys an important rule in our weight.

yes it is true that if you remove the water from the rice it is good. I myself love rice and I have to make it 3-4 times a week but I boil it first and remove the water and then add watever I need to add to it. I make biryani all the time. its my fav food.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well i m posting so many things in here but i NEVER follow them...yeah God has blessed us with so many delicious things and we r planning to diet heehehehe...me myself is lill bit over weight but i never diet..i never skips meals...i just eat little portion of everything that includes all of proteins vitamins calcium.....well m little over weight(don make fun of it)lols but yeah one thing is for sure i never skip eXERCISE TOO...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
Oh well i m posting so many things in here but i NEVER follow them...yeah God has blessed us with so many delicious things and we r planning to diet heehehehe...me myself is lill bit over weight but i never diet..i never skips meals...i just eat little portion of everything that includes all of proteins vitamins calcium.....well m little over weight(don make fun of it)lols but yeah one thing is for sure i never skip eXERCISE TOO...

yes I agree with u a 100 percent. Allah has given us so many things. We shud thank HIM for that by appreciating them and eating them. I have never been overweight in life ( thank God ) bcuz I take care of myself by exercising and also balancing my food. Everything tht's out there has some good in it that's why they shud all be tried ( except for the things tht are prohibited ).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm besthef yar i myself litt;le overweight and now adays doing hard to get back in shape.control ur diet habbits and do excersie ,inshallah u will lose weight.but in excersie do cardio plus resistance excersies as the combination of both work better.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U no wht aisha being over weight is a major probelem of married women aham aham well i dont know if u r married or not??but i m...m just like 10lbs over but not deshaped m in shape...actually my body has tendency to put on weight really quickly..besides i do exercise aerobics and swimming plus i have got new hobby of dancing these days Laughing m putting my efforts to loosing weight but lets c cus 10 lbs is not tht much most of peoples in USA are more than over wieght mean they r over over over weight and go thru surgeries and stuff to get into shape huh long procedure but M just fine but still i count myself over weight Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
U no wht aisha being over weight is a major probelem of married women aham aham well i dont know if u r married or not??but i m...m just like 10lbs over but not deshaped m in shape...actually my body has tendency to put on weight really quickly..besides i do exercise aerobics and swimming plus i have got new hobby of dancing these days Laughing m putting my efforts to loosing weight but lets c cus 10 lbs is not tht much most of peoples in USA are more than over wieght mean they r over over over weight and go thru surgeries and stuff to get into shape huh long procedure but M just fine but still i count myself over weight Wink

its very ez to just go to the surgeon and get all ur fat removed but if u do not take care of urself then u gain it back very fast. so the better thing to do is to exercise and lose the weight slowly.
dancing is a very good way to lose weight.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah i dance alot almost every time when i m doing sumthing lolss...it helps in loosing weight
aisha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:

yes Subia mosltly women gain weight after marriage ,i am married too and with kids,i am also not sooo fat ,have few pounds more,anyway mostly people coments on me that i am looking good with kids (ub bechoo kai sat itna tu sahee hai akhir pata tu chulna cahiyai keh bechoo kee amman hoo) Very Happy anyway i dont listen there comments and i myself care about my weight,control my diet and do excersie.as by gaining weight i feel my self lazy .so i dont want to be dull and lazy women i want to besmart always. Smile
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
oh yeah i dance alot almost every time when i m doing sumthing lolss...it helps in loosing weight

oh tht is a good thing that u dance around while doing something. I myself can not sit or stand at one place. I constantly move which my mom sayz is a problem but my health professor told me that it is a good thing bcuz whenever I move even a little, calories are lost.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
bestchefs wrote:

yes Subia mosltly women gain weight after marriage ,i am married too and with kids,i am also not sooo fat ,have few pounds more,anyway mostly people coments on me that i am looking good with kids (ub bechoo kai sat itna tu sahee hai akhir pata tu chulna cahiyai keh bechoo kee amman hoo) Very Happy anyway i dont listen there comments and i myself care about my weight,control my diet and do excersie.as by gaining weight i feel my self lazy .so i dont want to be dull and lazy women i want to besmart always. Smile

VERY WELL SAID AISHA I HATE THOSE WOMEN WHO WANTS TO LOOK YOUNGER I MEAN ITS GUD THT U R IN SHAPE HAVE GUD PERSONALITY AND HAVE GUD DECENT ACCENT IN DRESSING AND EVERYTHING BUT U SHOULD ATLEAST LOOK LIKE THT U R MARRIED AND U HAVE KIDS..I HATE SUCH WOMEN JINKO BACHO K SAATH BACHAY BUNNAY KA SHOK HOTA HAI....... Laughing
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you shud still take care of urself even if u r married and have kids. I am not saying tht u shud look like a kid urself and go over board. but I think women shud look good at any age.
aisha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY WELL SAID AISHA I HATE THOSE WOMEN WHO WANTS TO LOOK YOUNGER I MEAN ITS GUD THT U R IN SHAPE HAVE GUD PERSONALITY AND HAVE GUD DECENT ACCENT IN DRESSING AND EVERYTHING BUT U SHOULD ATLEAST LOOK LIKE THT U R MARRIED AND U HAVE KIDS..I HATE SUCH WOMEN JINKO BACHO K SAATH BACHAY BUNNAY KA SHOK HOTA HAI....... Laughing[/quote]
yar kahir ub bechoo kai sath tu becha bana bhi nhi ja sekta,i too hate that womens that try to be look prettier than their daughter ,anyway but we all should take care of our self as gaining weight is the way to many problems .so how old are u ,u have to keep ur body balance and active.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i was just giving the example most women try to show themselves like they r not aged i never feel ashame to tellin my age to others ..well looking good is different part and being in shape is different.well u should b in shape anyway bcos its prevents u from so many diseases.over weighin is itself a disease..so thts wht i meant above.u should look like u r mother of three or two...i was talkin about those women who poses them selves tht they r too young...so i think its clear to u guys now
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
well i was just giving the example most women try to show themselves like they r not aged i never feel ashame to tellin my age to others ..well looking good is different part and being in shape is different.well u should b in shape anyway bcos its prevents u from so many diseases.over weighin is itself a disease..so thts wht i meant above.u should look like u r mother of three or two...i was talkin about those women who poses them selves tht they r too young...so i think its clear to u guys now

yea it is clear. I think tht even if u hide ur age, ppl can still tell how old u r by lookin at u.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atleast sum budy agrees wit hme Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> House & Household All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: