Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Weight-Loss Recipes

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alishadevochka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Weight-Loss Recipes Reply with quote

Hi

My releative mostly mother & father-in-law are on diet. Do you guys have pakistani recipe for for people on diet, or losing weight.

Thanks
jastina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: I want to look thin and cute. Reply with quote

Hi all. I am 17 years old and I want to look thin and cute. I need day by day dieting tips. I can't go on any carb diet because I play a lot of sports and exercise a lot. I also need styling tips. I have long blond/burnet hair, very fair skin, and blue eyes. Exercising isn't working so I need diet tips that go well with hard exercising. Please help me out. Thank you very much.
jastina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: I want to look thin and cute. Reply with quote

Hi all. I am 17 years old and I want to look thin and cute. I need day by day dieting tips. I can't go on any carb diet because I play a lot of sports and exercise a lot. I also need styling tips. I have long blond/burnet hair, very fair skin, and blue eyes. Exercising isn't working so I need diet tips that go well with hard exercising. Please help me out. Thank you very much.
jastina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: I want to look thin and cute. Reply with quote

azka

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avoid oily food and used balanced diet
like raw vagetables in form of salad and also fruit water melon and cabbige helps alot in reducing weight
feliciay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of a weightloss or healthy diet plan would work for you? I'm sure you have all tried some kind of diet. If I could design the perfect wieghtloss diet or healthy diet program for you, what would I need to do? Think of what would make you enthusiastic enough to not quit, but look forward to continuing this program on a daily basis for the rest of your life.
Kathy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jastina, each smaller meals. If you only eat one or two big meals a day, this slows down your metabolism. (Probably the reason why you don't burn as many calories at the gym). Also, don't eat past 7 pm. In the evening we are less active so calories don't get burned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Ask an Expert All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: