Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
hello everyone??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: hello everyone?? Reply with quote

well i m saubia khan...originally from karachi pakistan but right now live in losangeles california..hmm i m cooking passionate..and love to discover and experiment new things in cooking...and thnks God i always comes up with new ideas...mean my experiment is successfull everytime..i train peoples here in cooking desi food..plus some types of indian and semi asian..plus american chinese foods...well everyone has its own choice though...but if anybudy want some kind of different recipe...contact me...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mosqeetoh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey saubia, welcome!
so glad to have u here..... and contactable Laughing

CAN I PLZZZZ HAVE UR RECIPES!!!!!!

i badly need something new and different.... i mean its been yearsssss since i was born and i still get served/serve da same old briyani and same old kheer blah blah blah at family gatherings. (not that am complaining but it doesnt hurt to have something new once in a while na? Wink )
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm Cool can i no wht type of recipes do u want..do u want desi recipes or...non desi...i can provide u any type of recipes.....tell me okay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to have u here and also to know tht I can bug someone abt recipes. looking forward to ur recipes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mosqeetoh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
hmmm Cool can i no wht type of recipes do u want..do u want desi recipes or...non desi...i can provide u any type of recipes.....tell me okay

can i have desi recipes for now plz?

main dish, side dish, wateva dish etc etc and deserts too of course.

if its not too much trouble maybe u can mail me Wink
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure sure it would be my pleasue You guys whtever u like i can mail you every recipe.I know alot of things in desi recipes as wellas i have so many friends too from different cultures and as cooking is my passion so i always try to learn something.well i will mail you soon some of my recipes thru mail MOS...
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuskanKhan85 wrote:
good to have u here and also to know tht I can bug someone abt recipes. looking forward to ur recipes

hey Muskan dont ever think that u r going to bug me well i would love to teach you wht i know seriously as i am cooking teacher assistant i know how it feels when u learn something new and try it byyourself...the feeling is great and so the teachers feel great too as it usually happens in our classes.rite now all i can do is emailing you my recipes.well give me sometime to type couple of recipes accurately everything in it so it wont me probelem to you guys to go along
take care
U wont hav to wait long i will be with you guys soon thru emails
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
MuskanKhan85 wrote:

hey Muskan dont ever think that u r going to bug me well i would love to teach you wht i know seriously as i am cooking teacher assistant i know how it feels when u learn something new and try it byyourself...the feeling is great and so the teachers feel great too as it usually happens in our classes.rite now all i can do is emailing you my recipes.well give me sometime to type couple of recipes accurately everything in it so it wont me probelem to you guys to go along
take care
U wont hav to wait long i will be with you guys soon thru emails

thnx so much. its so nice of u. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be my plaesure to help you guys out..i have shared sum of my recipes here and i have a page i have sum recipes over there but since tht page is under construcction so i m working on it if u want i cant give u web address so u can have help from there as well...take care
God bless yo all
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone....hi again from me...how you all doing fine...welll we are here to share our thoughts why dont you guys post somthing
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellllllllllllllllllooo .. I dont See any reply ...at least u guys can say HI to me...thats not fair at all Sad
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
hello everyone....hi again from me...how you all doing fine...welll we are here to share our thoughts why dont you guys post somthing

awwwwwwwwwww no body replied. its ok. I am here. I am doing fine. how abt u ?
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
hellllllllllllllllllooo .. I dont See any reply ...at least u guys can say HI to me...thats not fair at all Sad

hi. I forgot to ask u something. by wat name shud I call u , meaning when I am replying I don't want to write bestchefs. if u don't mind can I know ur name or u can give me another name by which I can call u . Very Happy
aisha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:

hello bestchef and muskan i am doing well alhumdulilah and psoting here and there on forum. i think ladies usually hasitate to come on the forums as people spoil the use of net so much ,but i have hope inshalah soon there will be other members here too and share their knowledge with us also.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whts up every one..thank you for the replies ...well muskan ppls call me SAUBIA so u can also call me by this name Sofar this is my name... Laughing So how you all doing here ....well i love these forums seriously they are great.well ppls should atleast come over here once so their hesitation will go away.....take care u All..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: