Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Muskan Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
this paki recipes forums sections will take some time to get popular.Well i have created one web page and mention its name over there so it will be popular as well and therefore we will have rush here.well muskan i like your way to say thanks to everyone.keep it up

so nice of u
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes u are right it takes time to being popular among ladies ,i always see there are 4,5 guest at forum visiting it, there was a discusson board with the previous board and i always visited it but in the end people mess it so much.anyway this is very nice that we have now pakistani food forum,i like to share my recipes with others and like to get tips from others.now this is the site thati visited most in the day.
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup I agree with u aisha. I am here most of the time too cuz now I can relate to others who also love to cook.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think one of the reason for this forum to get popular is cooking is the interest for women and women are most busieist human i think cause if they are married have to take care alot of things and so to come on forums and post here is kinda difficult for them.they usually just chech out recipes and log off so its our responsibility to make it more interesting so it would be more attaractive for other peoples.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
well i think one of the reason for this forum to get popular is cooking is the interest for women and women are most busieist human i think cause if they are married have to take care alot of things and so to come on forums and post here is kinda difficult for them.they usually just chech out recipes and log off so its our responsibility to make it more interesting so it would be more attaractive for other peoples.

yea tht is true.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thts nice atleast u agree with me sumwhere hehehehehe nice to c ur reply

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
thts nice atleast u agree with me sumwhere hehehehehe nice to c ur reply

Very Happy

Very Happy
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wht happen this was such a little reply...how are you muskan.....is everything ok ??? Smile
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
wht happen this was such a little reply...how are you muskan.....is everything ok ??? Smile

lolz. I am fine. I did not write anything thinkin that u would get bored of me writing long replies all the time.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh c'mon i would love to read ur replies and do u a reply as well..huh wht made u think like this muskan.....well take care...
aisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:

yeh u r right but here in KSa we have the things oppostie as here women has a lot of time to waste ,usually here women has only the responsibility fo home works , sleeping all time in morning ,anyway ia m a busy women with kids but whenever i find time i come to this site,this is my hobby to find good cooking site .and alhumdulilah i learn so much from cooking site.and i am popular among our friends about my desserts as evrytime in adinner or one dish i introduce a new sweet to people. and i am thankful to pakirecipe as i get some good recipe from there too.
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
oh c'mon i would love to read ur replies and do u a reply as well..huh wht made u think like this muskan.....well take care...

thnx so much. and also thnx for tellin me that u like to read my replies. from now on I write long replies to u until u tell me urself to STOP. lolz. ok then take care.
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will never ever say stop to you muskan...huh c,mon...why did you say this huh???well anyways u guys are really nice.i have been to couple of other forums too but i didnt like there...but here we have freedom to talk anything decent related to cooking..thnx PAKI RECIPES
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchefs wrote:
i will never ever say stop to you muskan...huh c,mon...why did you say this huh???well anyways u guys are really nice.i have been to couple of other forums too but i didnt like there...but here we have freedom to talk anything decent related to cooking..thnx PAKI RECIPES

u r just so sweet. Very Happy . I have been to other forums 2 but ppl just don't pay attention tht much and I like a place where everyone is involved in the conversation.
aisha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestchef and muskan i am realy enjoying being here,as i too feel comfortable posting here ,i visited the old discussion board of the old version for many years but no one was active there,when i saw on other food forum i thought many times why we pakistani dont take interest in making these useful forums as there are fun or halagula type forum by pakistani but not others.but now we have our first paki food forum and i am thankful to Naveed that at least someone think about this and i hope inshallah soon we have health and other good paki forums on net too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: