Pakistani recipes and cooking
Pakistani recipes and cooking
 Recommend PakiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
Do you agree?

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Requests & Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Do you agree? Reply with quote

I think there should be a seperate Image section in the forum or a photo freak like me will keep on making topics for posting pictures in some other sections.How can I survive without showing the pictures of my favourite foods in a foodies forum Crying or Very sad
I dont know Naweds gonna agree or not but atleast I shared my view Wink

NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Do you agree? Reply with quote

Sunshine wrote:
I think there should be a seperate Image section in the forum or a photo freak like me will keep on making topics for posting pictures in some other sections.How can I survive without showing the pictures of my favourite foods in a foodies forum Crying or Very sad
I dont know Naweds gonna agree or not but atleast I shared my view Wink

Hello somone's sunshine,

Your view, suggestion and feedback is always appreciated. I dont agree with many things in life but it doesnt mean they are wrong... does it? lolz

What you have suggested is a very good idea and (not to take the credit from you) I have in my plan already. Though I am a little confused with one thing. Do you wish to have a forum section just to upload food pictures? or you wish to post pictures of the recipes/food that we have listed?

My idea, which might be a little different then yours, is to allow registered members post pictures of food/dishes they made from recipes at PakiRecipes.

For example... we have Chicken Biryani recipe with one picture. Now just like users can post comments and discuss this recipe (comments/posts shows up next to the recipe) registered members can upload pictures of how the Biryani they made (from our recipe) came out.

Feel free to discuss this idea with me in public forum or in private (through PM)

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Looking forward to get more from you.

Nawed ~
Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Thanx for ur quick response...I wz too lazy to reply Embarassed
My view is that I want both thingies Twisted Evil like a seperate section in the forum to post pictures that will enable us to post some other topics related to images in that section and the other option is working right now as I just posted the pics of a recipe I tried some times back.

Hoping to see the image section soon Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PakiRecipes Forum Index -> Requests & Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: